Hunter Carers recognises that those who have an intellectual disability have the same rights as all members of our society.
We will therefore not accept any form of discrimination.
Our aim is to provide high quality accommodation services and community support with love, care and compassion. We are committed to providing a safe, secure and supportive environment which is always sensitive to people’s individual needs and wishes.
- Respect your individuality and choices
- Promote your rights to equality and inclusion
- Deliver person centred practices
We will help you to:
- Develop your own service plan
- Maintain your family relationships
- Access the services you need
- Be included in the community
In expressing our Christian philosophy we commit to these core values:
- Family Involvement
Our values shape the way we approach our work, our interaction with residents, families and staff, the design of new disability services, the positive relationships that we build with the community and other services.