- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group home or shared living arrangement
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Assistance with travel / transport arrangements
- Training for independence in travel and transport
Our Accommodation service is governed by a Management Committee which employs a CEO/Service Coordinator, Program Officer and 24 Hour Support Staff.